Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Integrated Korean Intermediate 2nd ed. on Amazon?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Matteo

Matteo

• Members

• 4 posts
Hi all,

I'm Matteo, from Italy.

I have recently started teaching myself Korean. I own and use the revised editions of the Beginning 1 & 2 textbooks and workbooks. I've read that there already is a revised edition of the Intermediate 1 textbook and workbook, but the books seem to be currently unavailable from e-commerce sites as Amazon etc.

I'd like to know if they (and the soon-to-be-released revised edition of the Intermediate 2 books) will again be avalable on Amazon, and when.

Also, does anybody know how much is the shipping to the European Union when ordering the books on the University Of Hawai'i Press website?

Thank you!

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Hi Matteo,

Our books are always available at Amazon, but once in a while,
books are sold out for some reason. I'm sure they'll have some more in stock very soon.

At the mean time, please, go to the following UH Press site and add the book to cart.
You will be able to find out how much of shipping you have to pay.
http://www.uhpress.h...0824836504.aspx

Matteo

Matteo

• Members

• 4 posts
Hi Diane,

sorry for my reply being late.

Thank you for the informations. The shipping price from UH Press is less steep than I feared, but I think I'll wait for the books to be available at amazon.it in order not to have to pay for the shipping.

Thank you again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users