Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Advanced intermediate level workbooks?

- - - - - advanced intermediate level textbook workbook

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ho Anthony

Ho Anthony

• Members

• 3 posts

Hello everyone!

First of all, I must say that for the last 6 months I studied intermediate Korean level with my tutor and the result was very good so far. Vocabulary, grammar and listening aspects of the language improved significantly. I especially like the fact that there are lots of exercises to make sure that you understand and retain the material. 

I have almost completed all the exercises in all the books at intermediate level. At this point I searched for advanced intermediate level materials and, to my surprise, found only the textbook and no workbooks, although audio materials for workbooks are available. Please let me know if there are workbooks available and where it would be possible to purchase them.

It would be nice if links to amazon or another online bookstore would be present on the site to simplify the search. 

The division of levels is clear to me  know, but was not so clear in the beginning. If there was a description of the structure of the whole course, it would help to plan and simplify studies. 

Cheers!

Anthony

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advanced intermediate level, textbook, workbook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users