Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No answer to my answer key request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ginsor

ginsor

• Members

• 1 posts

Hello,

Im not sure if someone is still active here. However Ill give it a try, since its important to me:

Im a self-learner and bought the books. In order to successfully study with it I highly demand access to the answer keys sections.

I already sent a request a long while ago, and also send the email with a scan of my passport.

Id highly appreciate if someone could finally give me access to the answer keys section.

Thanks in advance and please contact me via email if there are open points.

Best regards,

Ginsor

Management Dept.

Management Dept.

Administrator

• Administrators

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Hello,

Im not sure if someone is still active here. However Ill give it a try, since its important to me:

Im a self-learner and bought the books. In order to successfully study with it I highly demand access to the answer keys sections.

I already sent a request a long while ago, and also send the email with a scan of my passport.

Id highly appreciate if someone could finally give me access to the answer keys section.

Thanks in advance and please contact me via email if there are open points.

Best regards,

Ginsor

e-mailed you.

lokicha

lokicha

• Members

• 1 posts

I am in the same boat, unfortunately. I am teaching myself and cannot continue without an answer key. I have submitted all the information as requested but have not received any notice of my inquires.

Management Dept.

Management Dept.

Administrator

• Administrators

• Pip
  • 35 posts

I am in the same boat, unfortunately. I am teaching myself and cannot continue without an answer key. I have submitted all the information as requested but have not received any notice of my inquires.

Due to high demands of the answer keys but shortage in manpower to provide the necessary service, we no longer provide the keys for free.

Please email us at kleartextbook@gmail.com if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users