Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grammar changes from 1st to 2nd edition intermediate level

- - - - - grammar intermediate edition changes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

toastwithjam

toastwithjam

• Members

• 1 posts

Hello,

I just finished the 1st edition of Intermediate 1, and as I started working my way through the 2nd edition of intermediate 2 I immediately noticed that in chapter 8 I would be studying 느라고, which I had already studied in intermediate 1.  Looking through the grammar indexes now has me worried because it looks like the 1st edition intermediate 2 has a lot of grammar points that won't be covered in my 2nd edition, and it looks like I'll also be doing a bunch of Intermediate 1 review.  

I guess my question is whether all of the grammar points listed in the 1st edition will be done at some point, or whether I should buy the 1st edition of intermediate 2.  As a side note, I plan to work through all of the books, so if these points got pushed back to advanced intermediate that would be okay.  

Thanks for any help anyone can give!

Here's a list:

~기도 하다 (sometimes...too)

~는 바람에

~는/(으)ㄴ 거에요/거야

~는/(으)ㄴ 척하다

~다/라는 소식/얘기/말씀

만 (elapsed time)

N만큼; V.S.~(ㅇ,)ㄹ 만큼

아무 N(이)나

~어/아하다 (expresses a feeling)

언젠가, 어딘가, 무언가

얼마나 ~(으)ㄴ지/는지

~었/았다(가)

~(으)ㄴ/는/(으)ㄹ 모양이다

~(으)ㄹ까 생각하다

~(으)ㄹ 텐테

~(으)려다가; (으)ㄹ라 그러다가

A 이/가 아니라 B

~이/히/리/기/(이)우

(이)든지

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grammar, intermediate, edition, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users