Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Klear Textbook Answers

- - - - - Answer Key

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Hsu

Hsu

• Members

• 1 posts

I cannot access the "request an answer key" (http://forum.klearte...est-answer-key/)

page.  

It says: Under Maintenance

Error
Server Under Maintenance Please visit later.

I have cleared my cache and tried on multiple browsers.  Can you get this fixed? Or can I get an answer key any other way?

dary merckens

dary merckens

• Members

• 1 posts

I wonder if there's anyone on these forums who was previously sent the answers who could provide them to us? I just got the textbooks and really need the answer keys too.

Anyone out there? Can somebody help us out?

Management Dept.

Management Dept.

Administrator

• Administrators

• Pip
  • 35 posts

I cannot access the "request an answer key" (http://forum.klearte...est-answer-key/)

page.  

It says: Under Maintenance

Error
Server Under Maintenance Please visit later.

I have cleared my cache and tried on multiple browsers.  Can you get this fixed? Or can I get an answer key any other way?

The issue has been fixed.

Management Dept.

Management Dept.

Administrator

• Administrators

• Pip
  • 35 posts

I wonder if there's anyone on these forums who was previously sent the answers who could provide them to us? I just got the textbooks and really need the answer keys too.

Anyone out there? Can somebody help us out?

Please read http://forum.klearte...ok-answer-keys/

You need to have additional permission to get the keys.

tamaria

tamaria

• Members

• 1 posts

Hello.

I applied for the answers keys Access and 15 days ago, How do I know if there's something wrong with that?

Maybe there's a problema with the documents or something like that.

Thank you so much.

decebal

decebal

• Members

• 1 posts

Hallo,

I also applied for the answers keys Access (via email 10 days ago). No answers until now. What should I do more? Please help with key access.

Thank you very much.

jopm93

jopm93

• Members

• 1 posts

i've applied twice.. first time... and one month later i had no reply...

i have just sent in another application 2 weeks ago and again no reply... so how will i ever check my answers??

propagandapanda

propagandapanda

• Members

• 1 posts

Same problem here.. applied 23 days ago to receive access to the answer keys and as I did not receive any reply I tried again.. but I am afraid nobody is currently taking care of this o_O hope this issue will be resolved soon.. the more I progress the more unsure I get about a few things.. and I don't know any Korean people that I could bother with this.. nor do I necessarily want to bother them with checking my exercises.. so.. aahm.. please ^^ klear textbook staff.. check your mails ^^'

bjorksadork

bjorksadork

• Self-Study Learner

• 1 posts
My account has answer key access. How do I request the answer keys to the lessons I have doubts on?

tanypetro

tanypetro

• Members

• 1 posts

I also applied for the self learner status so i can get the answers need them asap so i know i am learning right. I first applied in october 2014 and have applied several times since then and I have also made 2 help tickets over a month ago and no answer. someone PLEASE HELP. 

gt_illustrious

gt_illustrious

• Members

• 1 posts

I'm afraid someone is intentionally ignoring our applications. The enquiries I submitted through the member center "helpdesk" got deleted with no reply.

I am not happy nor confident with this college storing my submitted information. How am I supposed to know if my data are in safe hands?

Management Dept.

Management Dept.

Administrator

• Administrators

• Pip
  • 35 posts
Due to high demands of the answer keys but shortage in manpower to provide the necessary service, we no longer provide the keys for free.

Please email us if you have any questions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answer Key

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users