Jump to content

Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Answer Key Request

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic




  • Members

  • 1 posts

Full name: Loh Jia Zhuan


Occupation: Unemployed


Affiliation: None


Introduction: I have just graduated from a university called UTAR in Malaysia, Setapak few weeks ago. Now, I am currently having my holiday while finding a job. Therefore, I am using this free time to learn some korean language for my own interest.


Proof: To proof that I am not a student any more, I will attach my student ID card. It has stated the expiry date of my student card, thus, proving that I am no longer a university student. For more information please contact the university itself. The phone number is +603-7958 2628.

Diane Park

Diane Park

    Elite Member

  • Moderators

  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Loh Jia Zhuan,

You'll get the access very soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users