Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KLEAR Integrated Korean Beginning 1 Textbook Answer Key Request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TerriKR

TerriKR

• Members

• 2 posts

Dear Klear,

I would like to submit a request for a copy of the answer key to your textbook:  Integrated Korean Beginning 1 and its accompanying workbook.

I am a writer/editor interested in Korean culture and I purchased the book and workbook from Amazon.com, for self-study.

• Full name:  Teresa Robinson (Terri)
  • Affiliation:  Chief Editor of hellokpop.com and co-founder of Cloud USA (http://www.cloudusa.org), a U.S. fansite for Korean star Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon).
  • Introduce yourself briefly:  Well, I do believe that the above information introduces me quite well.  I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
  • Proof that you're not a high school or college student taking a Korean class (e.g., Scanned ID). We CANNOT give access to the keys to those who are or will be taking a Korean class in high schools or colleges I will forward you a copy of my ID via e-mail.

Please let me know if you need any additional information via e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you,

Terri Robinson

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Teresa,

You'll get the access in a few hours.

TerriKR

TerriKR