Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

answer key request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cman50

cman50

• Members

• 1 posts

I sent my picture ID to you via email since i don't want to post it on here. Thank you.

• Full name: chris stjulian         
  • Affiliation: I am not affiliated with Klear textbooks or the U of Hawaii (not sure about this question)
  • Introduce yourself briefly: I am requesting the answer key for all the workbooks in the series Integrated Korean (beginner 1&2; intermediate 1&2; advanced intermediate 1&2). I am not a college student at all nor am I taking any college courses in Korean nor am I planning to take any Korean classes in college or otherwise. I plan to study this information independently and will be traveling to South Korea soon. I need to become business/conversationally proficient without having to rely on translators so much or silly apps to conduct business there. I need this information as soon as possible. How long will your approval process take?
  • Proof that you're not a high school or college student taking a Korean class (e.g., Scanned ID). We CANNOT give access to the keys to those who are or will be taking a Korean class in high schools or colleges. My drivers license is attached.

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Chris,

You will get the access soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users