Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Answer Key Help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hasit

Hasit

• Members

• 1 posts
  • Full name:   Hasit Hemant Shah
  • Affiliation:
  • Introduce yourself briefly: Hi I currently am going to Montclair State University to get my MBA. I have been interested in Korean culture for a long time now. I bought the integrated korean beginning I book in 2011 for self-study but stopped because I didn't know if my answers in the workbook were correct or not. So I stopped and put the brakes on my self-study because there was no way for me to get the answer key to the book. I want to get back into my self-study of Hangul. Montclair State University does not have any courses to learn Hangul. Attached is a schedule of my courses as well as a course catalog screen shot that shows Montclair doesn't have korean as a language class. If you still need a photo ID would a state license suffice? If so, is there a possibility for me to not include my driver's license number? Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• courses.png
  • schedule.png

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Hasit,

You'll get the access soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic