Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Request answer key

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

daniya

daniya

• Members

• 1 posts
Hello,

I'm contacting you because I recently bought your book Integrated Korean Beginning 1 (Second Edition) and I'd like to have the answer keys so I'm able to check my answers to the exercises!
I've sent this information through email as well.

Thank you,

Kind regards ,
Daniëlle

Full name: Daniëlle Janson

Occupation: Bachelor in Nutrition (Netherlands) and now on Working Holiday in Australia

Affiliation: I'm sorry I don't understand what this question means!

Introduce yourself briefly: Annyeong haseyo! My name is Daniëlle, I'm a 23 year old Dutch girl who's been away from home travelling for over a year now. I want to see and learn more about other people, countries and their cultures! As I have met my boyfriend here , who happens to be Korean , I've decided I want to start learning Korean now and go to uni when we go to Korea next year!

Proof that you're not a high school or college student taking a Korean class (e.g., Scanned ID). We CANNOT give access to the keys to those who are or will be taking a Korean class in high schools or colleges.: I don't know what kind of evidence I can give you. The only ID I have is a divers licence and passport. Although I don't like to send it through email, I've sent a copy of my passport and I hope that that will do!

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Daniya,
Thank you for the posting. You'll get the access soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users