Welcome to KLEAR Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Answer key request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

graafderk

graafderk

• Members

• 7 posts
  • Full name: Derk de Graaf BSc
  • Affiliation: University of Twente
  • Introduce yourself briefly: I'm a graduate student in Electrical Engineering at the University of Twente. Since my internship in South-Korea in 2010 (and my trip of a few days last January), I'm intrigued by the country and would like to be able to communicate with my Korean friends in their own language. As the Electrical Engineering industry is pretty big in Korea, I expect to work (temporarily) in Korea during my future career and I think I can boost both my professional and social life through learning the language. Since there are no Korean language programs in my region (the nearest is in Amsterdam, which would take about 2.5 hours to reach and cannot be combined with my current studies), I will try to learn the language through self-study.
  • Proof that you're not a high school or college student taking a Korean class (e.g., Scanned ID). We CANNOT give access to the keys to those who are or will be taking a Korean class in high schools or colleges.

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Hi Derk,

Would you be able to send us one more proof showing your name as a graduate student? A webpage from your department would be okay.

graafderk

graafderk

• Members

• 7 posts

I also replied on your e-mail, but just to make sure you receive the link: http://www.utwente.n...f, Derk de.doc/

Diane Park

Diane Park

Elite Member

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

You already have the access.

graafderk

graafderk

• Members

• 7 posts

I still get the "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" warning.

graafderk

graafderk

• Members

• 7 posts

Any update yet? I really want to start using the answers, since there is not much use for me to keep on studying without being able to check my progress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users